exS is back !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exS | Clanpage

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

exS vs gA [LOST] CUP

Go down 
+5
virax
FLaSh
BEn
Geneee
n00bster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
n00bster
Admin
n00bster

exS vs gA [LOST] CUP Empty
PostSubject: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:38 pm

exS Line Up.

exS faith.
exS Huby.
exS quikz/virax.
exS l4d.
exS n00bster.

gA Line Up.

gA Trooper
gA Vipaah
gA zulo
gA Euntz0r
gA portiss

First Map: Dawnville
Map 14-19

Second Map: Tigertown
Map 13-17

Final Score: 27-36

Match Comment: well first of all.. i was so pissed to zulo. he just ignored me and flash when tried to ask for date. we asked for monday and tuesday. he didnt answer. then SURPRISE SURPRISE the game is forced to thursday where trooper can play ofcourse. AAAANNND then when we go to the server zulo starts to be ignorant prick.. talking about quikz wrong guid and saying that the 15 minutes already gone "WE WON WE WON GG". then inth beginning of tigertown we had to wait like 20 minutes or what, even more i guess for trooper................... tbh, its not fair at all. they just cant play a single round without him i see. im so pissed off from that.. should be fair gaming a bit more.
and about the match, they played well. (trooper and vipaah did) we just were worst and to be honest we were damn unlucky with oneshots aswell, like always i guess? in my opinion we should of won that :S or even a bit better score... we are better. but gg gA

Screenshots:

exS vs gA [LOST] CUP Shot0009a

exS vs gA [LOST] CUP Shot0010n

Last edited by n00bster on Thu May 06, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geneee

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Zulo = Zuleh = NOOB? ^^ okee okee trooper is good but you deserved the win more tbh Razz
Back to top Go down
BEn

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Geneee wrote:
trooper is good

lies. He's fat.
Back to top Go down
n00bster
Admin
n00bster

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:52 pm

hes unlucky in reallife so hes lucky in the game (c) quikz

btw tell me if i forgot something, raging too much
Back to top Go down
FLaSh
Admin
FLaSh

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:55 pm

omfg,
well played but trooper this shithuso
Back to top Go down
virax

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm

there shit without trooper Wink zul3h is always whining so no suprise for that destiny said we allowed quikz to play ( he had gd guid everything so why wouldnt play) so gA can have extra minutes to get trooper in....
Back to top Go down
badboyy

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:25 pm

gA is the boring team.. omg. they will lose with our best line-up, fucking danish pubhero trooper is clown
Back to top Go down
Geneee

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:57 am

Trooper played like always good, but without him they are not that good tbh so dont care about your loss vs. TROOPER xD Smile next time you will pwn them Smile
Back to top Go down
quikz

quikz

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:34 am

And I was looking foward to see zulosarmy in tigertown.. but ofc we saw troopersarmy after 20 mins of waiting which is barely legal. they actually allowed it by saying it was unfair tht i was playing due to the fact I applied wit an old guid and therefore my old guid is on the cup site. well, w/e they need to win, either if its luck or .. well you know the story ;)

Trooper is actually one of the only really good gamers, either in skill as in discipline and attitude.
Back to top Go down
pan1x

pan1x

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:29 am

i like him :>

but ga is shit wivout him .. blabla bla.. told so many times stfu now.. gg to ga and to <3exS<3 ..

maybe we shoulda start mission impossible and get troopi to exs xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.buttonbashers.com
Geneee

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:35 am

haha rob Smile
Back to top Go down
hUMMEL
Admin
hUMMEL

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:04 am

Rob at bootlicking ?

troopersarmy strikes again!
Back to top Go down
https://extremeskillz.darkbb.com
pan1x

pan1x

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:18 pm

su and go to ur nudist beach where ur from o.o xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.buttonbashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exS vs gA [LOST] CUP   exS vs gA [LOST] CUP Empty

Back to top Go down

exS vs gA [LOST] CUP
Page 1 of 1