exS | Clanpage
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GERMANY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fEEEl



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:28 am

FLaSh wrote:
England - Germany 1:2

1:0 - Bastian Schweinsteiger
1:1 - Steven Gerrard
1:2 - Miroslav Klose

U forgot the 2:2 Flash

2:2 Rooney
Back to top Go down
pan1x

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:38 am

haha however they play xD idc Very Happy

born in england .. livin in germany.. in every case a reason to celebrate Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.buttonbashers.com
hUMMEL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:15 am

pan1x wrote:
haha however they play xD idc Very Happy

born in england .. livin in germany.. in every case a reason to celebrate Wink

Traitor :/ !
Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com
Geneee



Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 am

LOL germany has only luck tbh. England has 2 goals imo not only 1.. but we will see how will win.
Back to top Go down
fEEEl



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 am

4:1 Nice Game.

But i wud bet all my Money if the 2nd goal of England had been accpected that the Game had been ending with another score tbh.

But nvm.

3.7.10 Germany is going Hooome.
Back to top Go down
cake

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 am

feel u shitty fag ur german , and beeing negative on germany ur so fat , nigger. bye
Back to top Go down
BEn



Posts : 382
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 am

shite ref
Back to top Go down
fEEEl



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 am

rofl cAke.

I can be for the Country i want tbh. And if i am even for i dunno southcorea, not ur Problem.

Ah before i forget it. Nice Argument to call me Nigger. Racist -.-
Back to top Go down
FLaSh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 am

GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY !
Back to top Go down
Eryks

avatar

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Afghanistan

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 am

BEn wrote:
shite ref
Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com/
dream

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:37 am

Linesman to the rescue!

Actually both defenses were shite, England deserved to lose but at 2-2 it would have been a totally different story since Germany wouldn't have scored so easily on the counter -.-

Germany vs Argentina, they will need all the luck they can get on that display!

Back to top Go down
cake

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 am

feel what are u even doing here ? piss off,
ya drm was unlucky for u ,
still germany was better in my opinion,
england was fair Smile
Back to top Go down
cake

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am

btw feel if im a racist then its normal that my best friend comes from russia ,
and my 2nd best from turkey ?
fo Wink
Back to top Go down
hUMMEL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 pm

What did i say traum ? ;D
Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com
volcomm



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:44 pm

REF WE KNOW WHERES UR CAR
Back to top Go down
Geneee



Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:46 pm

wp both teams imo. its 4-2 in my eyes but who cares Smile and caky noone thinks your a racist, you dont need to protect yourself cuz of this. Smile
Back to top Go down
fresh socks

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:03 pm

fEEEl wrote:
Nigger. Racist -.-

nigger wasn't a racist word, it's when you say nikker
Back to top Go down
Geneee



Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:58 pm

LOL? ^^
Back to top Go down
FLaSh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 pm

And tbh ,
England was only in this 5 min good where they scored the 2-1 and the "Wembley Goal" ^^
Back to top Go down
hUMMEL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Germany deserve the win at all. England played without any pressure. As flash already said, they played proper soccer in those minutes after the 2:1. And the Lampard goal which was denied by the ref, is just the revenge to 1966 !

All in all the jewkillaz did it to the quarterfinal ;D !
Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com
destiny



Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Netherlands to win obviously, not just because i'm dutch but because i really think we can do it this time !
Back to top Go down
hUMMEL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:53 pm

destiny wrote:
Netherlands to win obviously, not just because i'm dutch but because i really think we can do it this time !

Ye cause u have ROBBEN <3
Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com
Pattie <3

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:21 pm

and if Schweinsteiger, Podolski, and Klose wouldnt play for Germany, but for Polaks, we could win!
Back to top Go down
FLaSh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 pm

schweinsteiger ?
hes german u tard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pattie <3

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:28 pm

so what, like polish commentator said: germany without schweinsteiger - 2 matches were won.
Germany with Schweinsteiger - rest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GERMANY   

Back to top Go down
 
GERMANY
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
exS is back ! :: Extreme skillz Forum :: General-
Jump to: