exS | Clanpage
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 exS vs dN [WON]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FLaSh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: exS vs dN [WON]   Mon May 24, 2010 8:14 am

exS Line Up.

exS faaa1th.
exS virax.
exS dream.
exS pan1x.
exS n00bster.
exS FLaSh.

dN/ Line Up:

dN/ hexa
dN/ anghlz
dN/ bl0xxx
dN/ casthiz
dN/ xrated
dN/ ganesha

First Map:
uo_stanjel 13-07

Second Map:
Sicily 09-04

Final Score: 22-11

Match Comment:It is 13-7 on stanjel because they kicked faith without a reason.hexa did aimglitches too but we dont care :p we won anyway

Screenshots:



Last edited by FLaSh on Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panthy



Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Mon May 24, 2010 9:12 am

i didnt play. casty was pendulum.
Back to top Go down
virax



Posts : 305
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 25
Location : leeuwarden

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Mon May 24, 2010 9:38 am

true panther wouldnt whine or raging that much like him so could tell you right here it was casty. casty kicked fa1th asswel immature player
Back to top Go down
FLaSh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 am

sry panth,
/edited
Back to top Go down
FLaSh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Tue May 25, 2010 3:35 pm

dNATiON team: Ganesha, Anglhz, castiHz, xratEd, Bl0xx, smxii, hexa
exS team: dream....


(c) damnation site
Back to top Go down
Eryks

avatar

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Afghanistan

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Tue May 25, 2010 3:36 pm

yh, saw it yesterday
Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com/
portiss



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Wed May 26, 2010 8:37 am

virax wrote:
true panther wouldnt whine or raging that much like him so could tell you right here it was casty. casty kicked fa1th asswel immature player

Immature player? I've seen immature players in the mix we played today. Kicking everybody right after the scrim, kicking 1 of our players during the scrim, saying he hacks. Maybe he did, we don't know, but you weren't sure either. Saying Castihz is an immature player is kinda stupid, considering ur CHUNK.
Back to top Go down
Locke

avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Wed May 26, 2010 9:52 am

blah blah blah
cod uo is dead !
Back to top Go down
pan1x

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Fri May 28, 2010 5:42 am

so get a well pc cockface..

mb u coulda play cod4 if uo is dead and stfu no1 wants 2 hear sth like this .. ty
Back to top Go down
http://www.buttonbashers.com
hUMMEL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Fri May 28, 2010 5:51 am

Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com
virax



Posts : 305
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 25
Location : leeuwarden

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Fri May 28, 2010 3:45 pm

portiss wrote:
virax wrote:
true panther wouldnt whine or raging that much like him so could tell you right here it was casty. casty kicked fa1th asswel immature player

Immature player? I've seen immature players in the mix we played today. Kicking everybody right after the scrim, kicking 1 of our players during the scrim, saying he hacks. Maybe he did, we don't know, but you weren't sure either. Saying Castihz is an immature player is kinda stupid, considering ur CHUNK.

het was 21 dus hou je mond te janken en wie heb ik gekickt dan volgens jou voor hacks ? enige reden waarom ik iemand zou kicken is voor teveel global beter rot je op van mijn forum en ga je anderen vervelen Smile
Back to top Go down
hUMMEL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Fri May 28, 2010 5:09 pm

virax wrote:
portiss wrote:
virax wrote:
true panther wouldnt whine or raging that much like him so could tell you right here it was casty. casty kicked fa1th asswel immature player

Immature player? I've seen immature players in the mix we played today. Kicking everybody right after the scrim, kicking 1 of our players during the scrim, saying he hacks. Maybe he did, we don't know, but you weren't sure either. Saying Castihz is an immature player is kinda stupid, considering ur CHUNK.

het was 21 dus hou je mond te janken en wie heb ik gekickt dan volgens jou voor hacks ? enige reden waarom ik iemand zou kicken is voor teveel global beter rot je op van mijn forum en ga je anderen vervelen Smile

INDEED !
Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com
Eryks

avatar

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Afghanistan

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Fri May 28, 2010 6:25 pm

ja morda du verfickter hurensohn syo mummos kanker neeb
Back to top Go down
http://extremeskillz.darkbb.com/
n00bster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   Fri May 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Eryks wrote:
ja morda du verfickter hurensohn syo mummos kanker neeb

LMAO i love u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: exS vs dN [WON]   

Back to top Go down
 
exS vs dN [WON]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
exS is back ! :: Extreme skillz Forum :: Scrim results-
Jump to: